From LAX Airport
Currently, CarlsbadtoLAX only picks up at Terminal 2 and 7, to go onward to Carlsbad.
To catch the Bus at LAX Airport:
If you are at Terminal 2 or Terminal 7, exit the lower level baggage claim, cross over to the center median and stand under the orange "Shared Rides" sign.
For Terminal 2: Find us at the pillar marked with “2N”
For Terminal 7: Find us at the pillar marked with “7D”
For all other Terminals exit the Terminal on the baggage claim level, then take the Inter-terminal shuttle to Terminal 2 or 7, cross over and stand under the “shared rides” sign. Follow the same look for the “Van/Bus” instructions above.
Look for the Carlsbad to LAX van/bus with a large butterfly on it, the van/bus operator will also have their name "Damaris" on the vehicle, and the driver will exit briefly to call out "Carlsbad". Please note that your van/bus could also have “CBX” on it as well.
LAX Airport Map
Arrivals Level (Lower Roadway)
Not sure at which terminal your airline is located? Check the LAX Airline Locator & Airport Terminal Map here.
Inter-terminal Shuttle description:
- Frequent, courtesy shuttle service is provided between terminals to assist travelers in getting from one terminal to another (A Route).
- The "A" Route transports passengers between terminals. It operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and runs every 10 minutes.
- You can even track the A route by clicking here
Walking could be an option:
- There are points from the lower level Terminal baggage claims, where you can choose to walk if you arrive and exit baggage claim close enough to Terminal 2 or Terminal 7.
- For example, if arriving at Terminal 6 you would be a short walk to Terminal 7.
- However, we recommend you please consult the LAX terminal map here or ask LAX staff to determine if walking to Terminal 2 or Terminal 7 would be a feasible option for your specific circumstance.
From Carlsbad Airport
Park at the McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD), or take a first/last mile option, follow the signs to the airport parking lot, then look for us at the parking lot elevator structure.How to get to McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD)
Tip: Remember to look for the butterfly on the bus. Our van or bus at times may also have a 'CBX' logo on it.
You will be able to see our sign there:
Proceed to the elevator estructure:
At McClellan Palomar Airport, restrooms are available for you to use. Walk to the terminal building to access the lateral door and you will find the restrooms on your left hand side:
From Carlsbad Premium Outlets
For your convenience, we have enabled a pickup location at Carlsbad Premium Outlets. Please go to the back section of the outlets. You can easily find it using the physical maps at the outlets.
Identify the “Public Restrooms” area. There is our pick/drop-off location (please see image for reference).
Note: There is no dedicated parking at the Outlets for shuttle customers; passengers can be dropped off / picked up at this stop, there is no LAX parking.
Send a message to our Live Chat or email us at email@example.com for more details.